I see 3 common mistakes in establishing requirements for distribution centers and warehouses.
It’s about the design, and location selection.
You don’t have to make these mistakes.
Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout our website, check them out:
- Warehouse Product Slotting: The Ultimate Guide
- Warehouse Design – Rules of Thumb… And a Checklist
- Planning a Warehouse Network and Design: Key Factors to Consider
- 10 Proven Principles for Best Warehouse Design and Operation
- A Recommended Approach to Warehouse Layout and Operational Design
Editor’s Note: The content of this post was originally published on Logistics Bureau’s website dated August 02, 2023, under the title “Avoid These 3 Common Mistakes in Warehouse Design“.