Warehouse Benchmarking – Reduce Costs at your Warehouse
How does your Facility Compare to Similar Operations?
To find out how Warehouse Benchmarking can drastically reduce costs, talk to a Warehouse Benchmarking Consultant today.
Where You’ve Seen Us
Focus Your Attention on Your Warehouse Facilities
The Benchmarking Success Warehousing Benchmarking tool allows us to perform a Warehousing Audit to benchmark warehousing performance, KPIs, costs and productivity.
We then prepare a report that tells you how well your Distribution Centre is performing compared to similar operations and highlights areas for improvement.
The Warehousing report that we prepare contains the following as Deliverables:
- How does the facility perform in terms of cost and service compared to comparable facilities, and to best practice?
- What are the key performance gaps?
- What changes can be made to improve performance?
- What are the likely benefits of these changes, in terms of cost and service?
- The Best Practice Model is used to compare the performance of the Client’s DC to other comparable operations.
Following completion of the online WDS (Warehousing/DC Survey) diagnostic questionnaire, we present you with a 27 slide report highlighting how the DC is performing as measured against best-in-class similar operations in terms of the KPIs that are vital in measuring performance.
Some sample pages from our report are set out below.